Gone are the days when men could get away with a few splashes of after shave for their skin care routine. Expectations have certainly grown, but don’t worry things don’t have to get complicated when it comes to skin care.
There’s some real easy face skin care tips for men that can make a world of difference and we’re happy to share them with you.
- Dive Into a Men’s Face Cream. First and most important on our list using a high quality mens face cream can quickly solve the majority of your skin care issues. If you’re experiencing dry or cracked skin especially this is the quick road to a healthy, vibrant appearance. A good mens face cream covers a whole laundry list of skin issues as well. Make this the number one spot on your skin care shopping list. You won’t regret it.
- Cleanse Properly. Keeping your pores unclogged is essential my friend. Washing thoroughly with face and body wash will go a long way in that direction. Don’t use hand plain old soap and water on your face or you’ll end up being sorry. It’s a recipe for bad skin.
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate! Somewhere in the neighborhood of two or three days a week your face needs a good exfoliation in your skin routine. This will clean up and of the nasty dirt that’s made it’s way deep into your pores, despite proper cleansing. This has the added benefit of getting your hairs ready for a closer shave and can help prevent razor bumps. Which we’ll touch on more below.
- Don’t Forget Your Eyes. Think about how important the skin around your eyes is for your whole appearance for a few seconds. Dark circles, creases and crinkles are all bad news, right? No one wants to look old before their time. Well you can be pro-active in preventing these problems with just a little thought and a few minutes in the morning or evening. A simple eye cream will go a long way in guarding against or healing these issues and only takes a minute (or less) to use. The trick? Using a eye cream occasionally does no good at all. This is one area you must take care of everyday if you want to see good results!
- Your Lips Matter. If you have cracked lips they can definitely send the wrong message, can’t they? Buy some lip balm and use it once a day. This will do wonders for your overall look, trust me.
- Razor Bumps. Razor bumps can certainly be a huge pain. If you’re prone to them it’s a good idea to have a quality razor bump cream at hand. These creams work great at razor bump removal, taking care of them quickly and smoothly. Also don’t forget to skip shaving for a few days when you feel them coming on.
You can see skincare isn’t too complicated. When looking good is part of the agenda these easy face skin care tips for men can save you lots of time, money and frustration. Did we miss one of your favorites? Let us know and we’ll be sure to check them out!