Have you ever wished you could play the piano? Lessons can be expensive and time consuming, but for many people, a flexible lesson schedule might be the perfect solution. If you find that this describes you, you might be happy to learn about the online piano lesson options that are available today. Online lessons are an affordable option offered online at learnpianoonline.com by a Lisa Steeple, a piano teach of twenty years.
LearnPianoOnline.com is a website for people who want to learn the piano on their own. The website offers several things that are very appealing including:
- Young or Old can learn- Young or old, beginner or advanced, there are many different online tutorial videos that are suited for whatever level is needed.
- Student Driven Pace- With the ability to take a lesson whenever you want, or however fast you want, learning the piano is easier than ever.
- Fun and Popular Song Choices- There are loads of different, fun, and popular songs to choose from. No matter the level of the student, there are songs that will keep you wanting to learn more and more. No more “Mary Had a Little Lamb”!
- Mobile Device Capable- Take your lessons with you wherever you go!
- Free Lessons Are Available- Students must first complete the Free Piano Lessons Course, before having the option of Accelerated Sheet Reading Lessons.
- Membership Options- For a very reasonable price, students can become members and enjoy the perks of having more song choices and premium lessons.
Designed For a Beginner
Lisa has a passion for teaching piano. After years of working with students from standard books, Lisa became frustrated with the order in which the material was being introduced to students. Lisa watched helplessly as students became frustrated and eventually dropped out of lessons due to slow, frustrating progress. In an effort to help her students, Lisa began writing curriculum to accommodate the needs of a beginner. Lisa’s “rapid progress” system has worked for every student she has used it with since its development. She began offering piano lessons online in 1997 as an option of providing material for her students to access while in between lessons. Shortly after posting her lesson material on her website, Lisa started receiving interest from people around the world interested in learning more.
The Online Advantage
Today there are so many options for online education, and if universities are finding success in flexible learning opportunities, then why wouldn’t online piano lessons work? Online piano lessons provide the flexibility that many adult students require to learn a new skill. With online lessons, it’s okay to have a busy week that eliminates any extra time for practicing. If you get a little behind, you can delay your next lesson by a few days to give you the chance to catch up. The flexibility of online lessons makes them a perfect fit for students of all ages who might benefit from learning at their own pace.
Learning piano can open the door to a whole world of musical possibilities. Whether you have your sites on other instruments, or you play piano solos in your dreams, piano is a perfect instrument to help students learn the basics of music theory. Let Lisa help you learn something new. Lisa is so confident in her curriculum that she offers free introductory lessons for new students. After completion of the free program, students have the option of graduating into Lisa’s low cost premium lessons to continue skill development.